Monday, June 6, 2011

Hello To All Out There...

I am so pleased to have a place where I can share my experiences with baking: the best and the mishaps.  Please visit again as I will be posting pics of my recent mini-cupcakes.  And, as another way of introducing myself, I might throw in a pic or two of my sweet kids.

I love the creative feeling I get from baking (otherwise known as being in the flow).  The process and the end product of baking is always exciting.  I write poems, non-fiction, am a novice photographer, enjoy discovering old houses and antiques, make collages and vision boards, and am teaching myself to play an acoustic guitar and harmonica.  But baking?  Now that takes my creativity to levels I would have never guessed.  And, I love the challenge of creating baked goods you'd never guess were gluten-free.

No comments: