Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mother Nature

The weather has been lovely the last couple of days.  After so much rain, all plant life around me is soaking up the sunshine.  I try to have my camera handy for any possible photo ops.  Lately I can't seem to be without my camera, it's like baking and photography are walking hand-in-hand with me right now.  I'm in the creative flow, and so grateful.  I took photography classes many years ago and loved learning all the ways I could use my camera.  Today, I'm saving my pennies for a good olde fashion camera, the kind where you pick your own f-stops, the kind where it doesn't do it all for you.  Hopefully those cameras still exist.  In the meantime, I'll continue using my trusty Canon Powershot digital camera, which is what I shot these photos with...

OK, I admit it, I can't decide which is more beautiful.  Purple is my favorite color, but Lucien...well...just look at him!

1 comment: